Monday, February 21, 2011

26 week update.

How far along? 26 down, 14 to go.
Total weight gain/loss: One pound gain for the week, which brings me to 20 total.
Maternity clothes? Yeeeeeah.
Stretch marks? Nope. Pretty good burn scar, though!
Sleep: Okay. Getting harder to find a comfy position, though.
Best moment this week: Nothing particularly stands out, but it's been a pretty good week.
Movement: Quite a bit. I think he's getting into a regular sleep cycle, maybe.
Food cravings: Oatmeal, cornmeal mush, cereal... Large piles of damp carbohydrates, basically.
Gender: Definitely a boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: My real clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Another ultrasound (to check that fibroid and Jim's huge head) on Thursday! Maybe I'll try to talk the tech into better pictures this time.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't panic.
Milestones: None right yet, but I'll be in the third trimester in about three days, so that's something.

1 comment:

Oma said...

Enjoy these last few months as your life is about to change forever. Don't panic is good, you'll be fine, stressed out and unsure about some things, but fine. Take care and enjoy your wonderful weather.