Sunday, September 18, 2011

Teething?

The poor boy has been one big pile of cranky for the last week or so. He's drooling prodigiously, is very difficult to get to go to sleep (and stay asleep once there), chews on anything he can get near his mouth, and refuses to nurse until he's absolutely starving. Does this sound like teething behavior?


"Can I eat this yet?"

On the one hand, I really don't want teeth yet, because that seems like it might be a bit painful for me. On the other hand, I kind of hope this IS teething, because that means it'll be over soon (won't it? please tell me teething doesn't last long) and I'll have my happy boy back. Also, won't he be freaking adorable with teeth?

Yes, self. Yes, he will.

2 comments:

Oma said...

this too shall pass...this too shall pass..Repeat as needed. Hang in there.

Emmy said...

He looks very pitiful. But yes, teeth will add a whole new dimension to the cuteness that is Jim. :)