Sunday, April 8, 2012

Answer key.



For the longest time, Jim couldn't crawl through that. First he couldn't get his head low enough, then he got inside but got stuck and couldn't get out. He kept trying to sit up inside and got upset when he bumped his head. Finally he figured it out, but either it was very scary or the previous attempts had left him with some bad memories, because he cried the whole way through. Then he turned around, went back in, and cried the whole way to the other side. Now he's up to racing through it cheerfully many times a day.

2 comments:

Oma said...

Nice series. He looks like the intrepid explorer. Rhianna liked crawling through the coffee table opening. I love the look on his face as he's emerging.

Ma said...

Oh, I wish I hadn't forgotten that box I was going to bring him! I think you would have had many entertaining hours:-)