Saturday, July 20, 2013

15 weeks and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall's weeeeeeeeeell.

Five weeks since the last statistical update? I guess it's true what they say about the second kid getting short shrift. That makes me sad. :(


Weight difference between pictures = 0. Where did it all come from, I ask you?

How far along? 15 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: Pennsylvania put a couple pounds on me, I guess, bringing me to a net gain of zero.
Maternity clothes? Hell yes. Did you SEE that picture up there? No way my old pants are fitting.
Stretch marks? Nein nein nein.
Sleep: Crappy. It's starting to be hard to sleep on my back, and sleeping on my stomach is totally out of the question, and sides are just uncomfortable without three times as many pillows as I currently own.
Best moment this week: Getting HOME (cat pee and dead chickens and mold notwithstanding).
Movement: I swear I've felt some fluttering around, but 15 weeks is still kind of early for that. I'm going to chalk it up to imagination for a couple more weeks.
Food cravings: Fruit fruit fruit. Also ice cream.
Gender: No idea, but we can find out SOON. Need to call and schedule that, actually.
Labor Signs: Nej.
Belly Button in or out? In, and not going anywhere.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back.
What I am looking forward to: Acknowledging fetal movement without feeling like a crazy with a hyperactive imagination.
Weekly Wisdom: If you go camping while pregnant, bring an air mattress, or at least a foam pad or something. My back is STILL killing me.
Milestones: Well, we entered the second trimester while I was gone, so that's something, yes?


For comparison's sake: Fifteen Weeks with Big Jim.

4 comments:

Jimbo and No-No's Ma said...

Poor little No-No. A little lovin' from her Ma will make her feel as special as her brother. I love you, No-No! I love you, Jimbo!

Tarren said...

Hey, I felt Camielle moving/poking me at 13 weeks and AJ at 14 weeks. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility...and supposedly they say that the heavier-set you are, i.e. my size when I got pregnant, that it usually takes longer to feel the baby. Like I said, nothing is out of the realm of possibility.

Maureen Payne said...

Another one, yay! What does Jim do when you talk about a brother or sister?

Leah said...

Tarren - yeah, I'd heard it's possible that early. I never felt Jim until around 20 weeks, though, so it's freaking me out a little!

Maureen - he says "No no no" in a disapproving voice and then returns to what he's doing. Not very encouraging, haha.