Thursday, November 21, 2013

By request...

Since Mom wanted to know how enormous I'm looking these days, here you go, along with a couple other pictures I took while I had the camera in-hand.


32 weeks and 5 days. Excuse the messy mirror; Jim stands up there to wash his hands after dinner and likes to high-five his reflection.


Jim wonders why I'm pointing the camera at him when he's just trying to enjoy his cheese and apples. Note his size 18m jeans, which fit perfectly in the waist but come to about mid-shin. Long skinny toddlers are hard to buy clothes for, people.


Bruce does not understand why I am taking a picture of myself and not him.

4 comments:

Emmy said...

You look good! I think you look smaller than when you were that far along with Jim

Oma said...

I agree with Emmy, looking good.

Oma said...

Lottie Lump

Mom said...

So pretty:)